RYC Business IT SMS Support
1. When you opt-in to this service you will receive support-related messages for the issue(s) you are seeking assistance on.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the support number. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at [email protected].
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive no more than 3 messages from us per day on pending issues should you not interact with us in conversation. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
Ready To Get Started?
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE!